Fill out the form to get in touch
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
We’re romantics here at HolidayRentalontheWeb and adore making big gestures for the ones we love. There’s no better time to do that than Valentine’s Day and no better way than whisking them off for a minibreak.
You may not think of visiting the Costa del Sol this time of year, but it’s a great time to visit, as the great festival of “Carneval” is in full swing with parades, events and fun activities. Not only that, but there’s so much romance and passion here and some lovely things that you can do for that special someone. Here are a few ideas –
- Stroll down the seafront promenade hand in hand and sip Spanish champagne looking at the waves. Watch the sun set over Gibraltar and marvel at the outline of the Rift mountains of Africa visible in the distance.
- Treat yourselves to a gastronomic experience to remember in one of the Costa del Sol’s wonderful restaurants and gourmet markets. We have something to suit all budgets and tastes, from a delicious selection of tapas in a little bar, to a seven course taster menu in a Michelin starred restaurant.
- Visit the beautiful white villages inland from the coast, such as Casares, Ojen and Istan.
- Take in the culture at the incredible art galleries in Málaga, or simply enjoy shopping, eating and drinking in this incredible city.
- Discover the wines in Ronda by visiting the bodegas and enjoying wine tastings with the makers
If you are planning a romantic break, please let us know, so we can advise you on the best properties to choose. We can also arrange special treats for you, like champagne, chocolates and flowers on arrival, or get you a booking at the most romantic restaurants near your holiday rental.
Have a very happy and romantic Valentine’s and we hope to be able to make it even more special!