Fill out the form to get in touch
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
We now offer fantastic Holiday Rental Accommodation in France, so we thought we’d give you a low down on a few things to do in the popular south of the country and where to look for more information on this beautiful region.
Throughout this region you can discover many historic towns and pretty villages, as well as enjoying its stunning countryside. Some highlights are:
- Viewing the Roman Ruins of Nimes
- Enjoying the Jazz festival in the ancient city of Orange (end of June)
- Touring local vineyards to savour the wines
- Hiking along limestone cliffs between Marseille and Cassis
- Visiting the legendary seaside resort of San Tropez
- Visting Avignon, a UNESCO World Heritage site with a great theatre festival in July
- Soaking up some sun on the famous sunshine beaches of Nice
During July and August, the beautiful village of Lacroix Valmer is hosting Thursday night music and dance shows in the picturesque Jardins de La Villa Turquoise in the centre. Also on Thursdays is an evening craft market, so this is a great day to visit the area. Check out their website at www.lacroixvalmer.fr.
For more information on the region, take a look at ‘Provence and Beyond’ website www.beyond.fr which features a list of all Provence towns and villages and a calendar of events for the year. There’s also excellent information on the France Tourism website – especially if you’re interested in following a wine tour. And finally, for an overview of some of the top things to do in France, check out the list of 33 Best Things to do in France.
Please visit our website to search for France Holiday Rentals.