Don’t panic if you haven’t made plans for Valentine’s Day yet. There’s still time to plan something epic which will blow that special someone away! A romantic mini break and some winter sun is the perfect way to show your partner how much you care and we have availability at great value low season prices for some stunning holiday rental properties on the Costa del Sol.
There’s a couple of ways to do this to get maximum brownie points with your other half –
Arrange a surprise trip
- Check with their work, family and friends and let them know that you’re planning a romantic mini-break and make sure they don’t have any plans and can get a few days off work.
- Tell that special someone to take the day off work on Valentine’s as you want to do something special together – it’s a Friday this year, so perfect for a getaway.
- Then book the flights and accommodation and ask them to meet you for your Valentine’s Day surprise on the morning of the day itself – but don’t give the game away by meeting at the airport, meet somewhere for breakfast and have one of their friends or family pack a bag and put in the passports ahead of time so you have everything ready to go.
- Ask us to have a luxury welcome pack at the villa or apartment, so everything is ready for you when you arrive.
- Ask us to recommend a great place for dinner near to your holiday rental and book a special meal in advance
- Plan some activities you know they’d love, whether it’s a game of golf, a picnic on the beach or a trip to a spa, there are so many special things to enjoy here on the Costa del Sol.
- Enjoy the perfect getaway with the one you love!
Present them with a wonderful gift
- Make a booking for dinner at a local Spanish restaurant and when you’re there, present him or her with a card, with a voucher for a romantic trip away to the Costa del Sol. The Spanish setting will make it so much more special.
- Take a look at prices and options, or discuss it with our helpful team, but don’t book it until your other half has told you when they can get away from work, or when they have a free slot in their calendar.
- This is less to organize and also let’s you both choose where you stay and when you go together, perfect for busy couples or partners who like to stay in control.
Whatever option you choose, our experienced team are here to help you get everything sorted. We’ve all lived and worked here for years, so we can make recommendations on the best property, places to go and things to do to make it a wonderful getaway.
With our holiday favourites collections you can choose from Beachside, Luxury, Villas with Pools, Budget Holiday Homes, properties with great views, or golfing homes. There’s something perfect out there to suit you both, no matter what you love to do. Contact us today and let’s get started planning the perfect Valentine’s romantic getaway here on the Costa del Sol.