The Costa del Sol welcomes thousands of visitors from all over the world during Easter week to watch the impressive parades join in the traditional celebrations. The great news for home owners is that many of these tourists were looking for holiday homes in the area.
In fact, recent studies show that the global demand for holiday rental homes in Spain has increased by 29% compared to the same time last year, with Andalucía being the most popular choice, accounting for 30% of the growth figure. Many people are starting to choose this type of accommodation over hotels because it offers more privacy and space. The study shows that demand for holiday homes on the Costa del Sol is still on the rise so its great news for home owners looking to rent out their properties this summer.
We are partners with Europe’s largest holiday rental agency, Novasol who can help you with many aspects of using your property for holiday rentals. The best part, it’s free to register! Here are some of the benefits of renting out your Spanish home with Novasol;
- Novasol has holiday homes in 21 countries and sells through more than 15,000 travel agents.
- Novasol provides owners with access to huge tourist markets, such as Germany, Holland, Scandinavia, France and Italy, as well as worldwide via their websites.
- All Novasol properties are available on the internet via 11 different websites in the native languages of their key markets, and can be booked and paid for online.
- Your property will be promoted on all Novasol websites in each individual language completely FREE of charge!
- Novasol publishes full colour catalogues in German, Danish, Dutch and French, with a print run of over 2 million copies, distributed to 15,000 travel agents in their main tourist markets.
- You’ll receive your rental fees in advance direct from Novasol to your bank account.
- You’ll also be able to control your rental costs better because holiday guests pay for departure cleaning and laundry, and make a contribution towards utilities.
HolidayRentalontheweb can help you prepare your property for holiday rentals guests and take care of everything from bookings and to meet & greets, to house cleaning, maintenance and reports. So you can just relax while your property and guests are very well looked after! Contact us for more information.