Fill out the form to get in touch
Read our Blog
Keep up-to-date with whats happening within the property market on Costa del Sol.Go
Now we know that Fuengirola doesn’t have the best reputation in the UK, but if you get rid of the stereotypes and give this destination a chance then you’ll see why it’s a perennial favourite and has been popular with holiday makers for nearly 60 years!
Here are five facts about Fuengirola which makes it a great holiday destination:
- Beautiful Beaches – Fuengirola has over 6km of lovely wide sandy beaches which have once again been awarded with a blue flag in 2015 and a long seaside promenade perfect for a stroll
- Easy Access – The great thing about choosing Fuengirola as your base is it is on the train line to Malaga, for easy connections with the airport and the city, and the destinations in between. It also has a large bus station connecting it up with towns to the West including Marbella, so there’s no need for a car.
- So much to do – You won’t get bored in Fuengirola, there’s a lovely zoo (Bioparc), a castle to explore, a water park, large shopping centre with cinema and bowling alley, some really great playgrounds and parks for the kids and the active town hall put on regular festivals and events to enjoy.
- Yummy grub – Fuengirola has something for everyone when it comes to food, because it’s such an international area. So you can find British style fish and chips and fry ups on the front, but venture just one line back and you’ll find a pedestrianized street full of great restaurants with loads specialising in fish, explore further and you’ll find tapas bars a plenty – there’s really something to suit every palate.
- Affordable holiday rentals – As a well-developed holiday destination it’s a real hub for holiday rental properties with apartments, town houses and villas available to rent and the prices are competitive because there’s so much around. How about this holiday rental apartment in Los Boliches with direct access to the paseo maritimo and 15 meters from the beach? Or this spacious two bedroom Fuengirola apartment 10 minutes’ walk from the beach?
If you’d like to find out about holiday rental properties in Fuengirola please contact us with your requirements and dates and we’ll send you a list of options – it’s not too late to book that summer holiday in the sun!